Why electric scooter is the right choice for city commuters
13 Apr 2021
The Indian automobile industry is ushering into a new and advanced era, and we are glad to be a part of it!
With the technological developments; the move made by the government towards zero-emission vehicles and the interest of the commuters it can be stated that the future of electric vehicles and particularly that of the two-wheelers is bright enough. Electric scooters are becoming a mainstream commute option among daily travelers, particularly in urban India. the market has a good number of electric scooters for adults.
The fuel prices are rising with every passing day and so is the pollution level. In such circumstances, electric scooters have a lot to contribute. It is also commendable to see that the government is also putting in efforts for the fast acceptance of electric vehicles in India and has already enforced the FAME-II subsidy structure. The government under its policies for electric vehicles is also planning to install as many public charging stations as possible. As such the electric scooters for adults have a good chance of grasping the future commute system. The daily commuters especially the office goers who rely upon their two-wheelers will be in an advantageous position.
To top that up, the breakout of the 2020 pandemic aggravated the choice of solo travel amongst the daily commuters to avoid the crowded public transport and the contagion. In such a scenario the electric scooters for adults which maintained a steady pace in the market did find themselves under the limelight. Two-wheelers are best to travel during the pandemic, maintain the social distancing protocols but at the same time, the fuel prices can be of great concern.
If you are not aware of the advantages of the electric scooters, let us quickly take you through them:
- Electric bikes are silent as compared to the traditional two-wheelers and only make a light whining motor sound while riding.
- They have a low running cost which can be a minimum of Rs 1 per km.
- They do not emit harmful exhaust gases.
- Electric bikes and scooters are easy to ride and can be handled by anyone.
- Electric bikes are highly power-efficient and their motor efficiency is approximately 90% when compared to the traditional petrol engine.
Thus, we can conclude that electric bikes and scooters are the sustainable options for daily commute option catering to a pocket-friendly budget and noise-free and pollution free environment. These in fact are the advantages every urban commuter would appreciate, as a major part of their lifestyle is dependent on it. The time consumed in traveling by the public transport or the monthly expenses of fuel price etc.
Gemopai Astrid Lite Electric Scooter- the perfect city ride
Now, why would we claim that Astrid Lite electric scooter is the perfect city ride you can own? Here some of the features which we believe would help us prove our point.
- Gemopai Astrid Lite offers the amalgamation of style and performance together.
- The Astrid Lite electric scooter is available in three drive mode-Sports, City, and Economy.
- The scooter boasts of a range of about 90-100 Km per charge on the economy.
- The vehicle weighs around 95 kg and has a maximum speed of 65 km per hour.
- 1.7 KW Removable Li-On Battery.
- The scooter also flaunts features like that of 4KW peak power, side stand sensors, keyless entry with anti-theft alarm, etc.
- Available in five color variants – Electric Neon, Fireball Orange, Fiery Red, Deep Indigo, and Burnt Charcoal.
Like all the models of Astrid Lite electric scooter has promising features integrated into its manufacturing and is the result of extensive research and development. The manufacturing process involves the world-class technology firms who are invested in producing electric vehicles for years.
If you plan to know more about the Astrid Lite electric scooter or any of the other models you can choose to book a ride with us and get to know it yourself.
We are aware of the dilemma of the buyers when it comes to making a decision on electric vehicles, Afterall it is a new technology and you are investing your hard-earned money into it.
Indeed, a lot depends on the establishment of infrastructure and public charging facilities but as the market has geared up with the electric vehicles already, the limitations for these vehicles will be diminished really quickly. We at Gemopai, are offering extensive customer service in order for the owners to not feel burdened with the early change that they are accepting.
Till the past year, petrol-fueled scooters were the only available options, but now customers can choose between petrol or electric scooters. The roads of India are to witness a revolution soon and even though their several variables determining this revolution we are positively hopeful about electric scooters.