General Terms and Conditions
- The offer can only be availed through the Gemopai Website.
- Gemopai reserves the right to change and/or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notification.
- The customer needs to pay only the booking amount of INR 999 to make his booking.
- The payment needs to be made through any of the payment modes provided on this website.
- Balance payment on vehicle value needs to be paid by the customer to the dealership at time of delivery of the vehicle.
- Once Booked Orders cannot be cancelled
- No other means of payment (partial or full) will be accepted by any Gemopai employee, associate, or vendor.
- The customer does not reserve the right to approach any Gemopai dealership, outlet, employee, or partner to avail refund against booking in means of cash, credit, accessories, service, or exchange value.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Delivery of the vehicle will take place only after fulfillment of complete payment i.e. Balance Payment after deducting Booking Amount and Discount Value.
- Delivery of the vehicle will take place at the dealership as per availability of the vehicle.
- Priority of delivery will be in accordance to booking date of the customer.
- In case of non-fulfillment of the order, customers can raise a complaint on the Gemopai Website or through our Customer Support Number.
- Return Policy
The bike will have to be returned back by the customer physically to the showroom even if it was delivered by the dealer to my doorstep. In case the showroom is closed due to lockdown etc the I will handover the bike to the nearest point specified by the dealer.
Customer will be fully responsible for the safety and security of the bike.
- In case of any theft/untracability of bike the money will be returned to customer only after bike is repossessed and deduction done including expenses and resale value.
- In case of accident the money will be refunded to Customer after estimating the diminished value of the bike including the cost of repairs /replacement of parts. /li>
- In case of minor scratches/dents etc the money will be refunded to Customer after adjusting the repair/replacement charges.
- In case of any delay beyond 72 hours, no money will be refunded and the bike will be deemed to have been accepted by Customer. The invoicing of the bike will be automatically done immediately after the 72 hours period in case the bikes are not physically handed over back to dealer by Customer.
- Customer will use the bike sparingly and within close vicinity.
- The invoice and the other documents of this bike will be given only after the 3 days period.
- Customer will be paid the balance amount after adjustments as above if any and deduction of Rs.200 towards the inspection and cleaning/ servicing of the returned bike. Customer will accept the balance amount as the full and final settlement without any raising any objections or dispute.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you want to cancel the booking email us at email@example.com.
- Booking amount is refundable. But the transactional charges will not refundable.